At tour travel guidance, accessible from https://tourtravelguidance.com/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors .
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than the collect in tour travel guidance.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide , and the reasons why you are asked to provide it , will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information .
If you contact us directly , we may receive additional information about you such as your name , email address , phone number , the contents of the message and / or attachments you may send us , and any other information you may choose to provide .
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways , including to :
• Provide , operate , and maintain our website
• Improve , personalize , and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new products , services , features , and functionality
• Communicate with you , either directly or through one of our partners , including for customer service , to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Find and prevent fraud
CCPA Privacy Rights ( Do Not Sell My Personal Information )
Under the CCPA , among other rights , California consumers have the right to :
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers .
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected .
Tourtravelguidance does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website , we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records .